Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Intro...

Well I'm not really used to this whole Blog scene, just getting to it as the rest of the world starts twitting at each other. I have a FaceTunes, iTube and YouBook pages which I dont have time to pay much attention to - additionally nothing works for keeping soaring friends informed of anything of particular importance so I'm having a bash at this blog page. 
Even these blog pages require someone to care enough to look to see if anything has happened or been updated - so my plan is to try this blog out with a few invited friends (and those who lurk vicariously in the background - what could posess them to do such a thing I cant imagine) with a quick email with the updated blog link when I post anything new.  If you want to get these updates send an email to friendsoftwotango@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list.
Soon I will post my contest and training plans for the next 18months. They are not the usual run-of-the-mill contests and will be taking a good deal of money time and planning to put into place. 
Enough for now - time to see if this blog posting actually posts....
Ciao!     2T

No comments:

Post a Comment